Frequently Asked Questions
You can register by filling the registration form.
- You are advised to use email accounts from only google or Microsoft.
- The flipgrid application used for recording video does not allow other email ids.
- Students should register and login with their official email id’s given by your school.
- If students do not have official email ids from school, then you are advised to use your parents email id to register and post the video. Flipgrid tool does not allow children below 16 years to post videos directly.
- After registering you will get a confirmation email. if you do not get an email contact Support on whats App 720212222.
- If you have any issue in registering send an email to [email protected].
We are using flipgrid platform for this event. Flipgrid is a simple social learning platform where you could record and post your video
You could use flipgrid mobile App or directly record it on the flipgrid website.
When you click on the join link https://flip.com/72d0d452
Step 1 : It will take you to the flip website asking you to join with Microsoft or google email
Click on one of the options according to your email account
Step 2 : In the next screen give your email id and password.
Step 3 : It may ask you to enter your date of birth : Enter any date which is above 18 years of age. if not it will not allow you to move forward. We do not use the Date of birth for our records. We do not need your actual date of birth.
Step 4 : You will be taken to flipgrid topic page
Step 5 : Click on the Topic : India@75 Students’ Voice. It will take you to the topic page
step 5 : Click on Add Response button and you are ready to record you video.
All the best!https://flip.com
Try exploring the flipgrid application
You can edit and make changes to your video and re-post it till the last date of the event. i.e 20th Aug 2022.
You can record the video on your phone through the Flipgrid app. or You can import the video in to the flipgrid App and make changes to it.
if you do not have an email id given by your school. then you are advised to use your parents email id to register and post the video.